The health and safety of guests and staff is their highest priority at Château du Coudreceau (CduC). Even though it is an extremely safe and secure environment the following practices and policies have been put in place as a result of the Covid 19 Pandemic:
– As the full estate perimeter is totally secure, no person has been able to, or will be able to, enter the estate without contacting the Château’s security department. Security has full control over gate access.
– Where possible only staff are permitted to enter at present. Essential maintenance staff have been allowed to enter on occasion. Still, they have followed full Covid 19 protocols (signing visitors book, washing and sanitising hands on arrival, using top PPE equipment including gloves and facemasks).
– All entrances to buildings have hand sanitisers and hand wash available.
– All buildings are deep cleaned during the week commencing May 13 2022.
– As the virus can only live on surfaces for a maximum of 1-2 days, we are confident that the entire estate will be entirely safe for all parties. All staff are in isolation and have not been exposed to infection for the past 24 days.
– All guests will be using the estate on an exclusive basis, hence will only be interacting with their own party. There will also be the minimum number of staff on-site at any time required to offer the levels of service expected at CduC.
– Social distancing will be in operation on all parts of the estate.
– All guests flying privately to Orleans St Denis (LFOZ) will be transferred in CduC vehicles (Mercedes Viano and Range Rover) by CduC staff to minimise any interaction with outside agencies. As a result of what has already been achieved at CduC, combined with its natural isolation and the policies/practices that have been put in place on-site, we are confident the estate will provide maximum safety and security for all guests wishing to visit.
-We advise all guests to take out travel insurance policies, or upgrade existing policies, to explicitly
include COVID-19 cover.